Thursday, March 15, 2012

Doors, doors, and more doors!

Yep, you read correct! This week has consisted of moving and organizing doors in the warehouse! It's been taking a lot of time, but progress is to be seen and made! I'm having a blast here in Baltimore! It's gorgeous here! Just a year ago I would have never imagined that I would get a chance at this oppurtunity! It's really humbling when a stranger thanks you for service. It's unbelievable how big an issue poverty is here, it's definitley widened my perspective of things.

        So, I've found that I really enjoy doing planks in PT, I would have never thought that!
    2 of our 3 firefighters come back Saturday night, so we will have a more normalish team!
 Hmm, I probably have more to tell you, but I can't think of those things at the moment haha. We definitly have a lot of good work coming with this project! I'll update again soon!
                              
                                                                            Until Then,
                                                                         <3 Heather G

No comments:

Post a Comment